12.5mm British Gypsum Gyproc WallBoard Plasterboard Tapered Edge 2700mm x 1200mm (9' x 4')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£10.07Inc VAT
- 10 & Over £9.71 Inc VAT
Gyproc Wallboard is a building material that comes in large panels, having a gypsum core sandwiched between two heavy paper faces.
- Great in value
- Can be used in wide range of applications even over existing plaster walls.
- Readily accepts wide range of paint and finish
- Easy to cut and work with
- Complies with EN 520 - Type A
- Thermal conductivity 0.19W/mK
Suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. Ideal solution for walls, ceiling and partitions, suitable for direct decoration or thistle plaster finish.
Plastering & Cutting
This product may be cut using a plasterboard saw or by scoring with a sharp knife and snapping the board over a straight edge. Holes for switch or socket boxes should be cut out before the boards are fixed using a utility saw or sharp knife. The face (ivory) of gyproc wallboard can be plastered with either thistle board finish or thistle multi-finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering.
|Size:||1200mm x 1200mm x 12.5mm|
- A few limited products are currently only available for in-store purchases. This is usually attributed to difficulties in shipping the products. Please use the check in-store stock function on the product page and refer to branch quantities to make an in-store purchase instead.
Anonymous customer published 03/12/2017 following an order made on 27/11/2017