12.5mm British Gypsum Gyproc WallBoard Plasterboard Tapered Edge 1800mm x 900mm (6' x 3')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£4.69Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £4.59 Ex VAT
Gyproc Wallboard is a building material that comes in large panels, having a gypsum core sandwiched between two heavy paper faces.
- Great in value
- Can be used in wide range of applications even over existing plaster walls.
- Readily accepts wide range of paint and finish
- Easy to cut and work with
- Complies with EN 520 - Type A
- Thermal conductivity 0.19W/mK
Suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. Ideal solution for walls, ceiling and partitions, suitable for direct decoration or thistle plaster finish.
Plastering & Cutting
This product may be cut using a plasterboard saw or by scoring with a sharp knife and snapping the board over a straight edge. Holes for switch or socket boxes should be cut out before the boards are fixed using a utility saw or sharp knife. The face (ivory) of gyproc wallboard can be plastered with either thistle board finish or thistle multi-finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering.
|Size:||900mm x 1800mm x 12.5mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 20/11/2017 following an order made on 10/11/2017
Anonymous customer published 12/11/2017 following an order made on 29/10/2017
Anonymous customer published 20/12/2015 following an order made on 10/08/2015