12.5mm British Gypsum Gyproc SoundBloc Plasterboard Tapered Edge 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
British Gypsum Soundbloc plasterboard has been designed with a higher density core for greater sound insulation performance. Perfect for drylining rooms where better sound insulation is required.
- sound / acoustic resistance
- Complies with EN 520 Type D
- Thermal Conductivity 0.25W/mK
Gyproc Soundbloc is designed for use in British Gypsum wall and partition systems where greater levels of sound insulation is required. Example of application:
- Classroom walls
- Computer rooms
- Police stations
- Staff rooms
- Interview rooms
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 12.5mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 22/05/2017 following an order made on 25/03/2017
As described, but it is a heavy board
Anonymous customer published 02/08/2016 following an order made on 04/04/2016
very strong and dense better then normal