12.5mm British Gypsum Gyproc Moisture Resistant Plasterboard Tapered 2700mm x 1200mm (9' x 4')
Gypsum plasterboard is an enhanced plasterboard with water repellent additives and moisture resistant additives in the core, featuring special green lining paper for easy recognition. in the core.
- Ideal for use in high moisture content environment e.g. Bathrooms, kitchens.
- Comes in tapered or square edge
- Suitable for external soffits in sheltered position
- Complies with EN 520 - Type A, H1
- Thermal conductivity 0.19W/mK
Cutting and Finishing
This product may be cut using a plasterboard saw or by scoring with a sharp knife and snapping the board over a straight edge. Holes for switches or sockets boxes should be cut out before the boards are fixed using a plasterboard saw or sharp knife. Gyproc moisture resistant boards are intended for use in higher than normal humidity conditions such as bathrooms, as gyproc plasters are not suitable in these environments. Gyproc moisture resistant boards are not designed to be plastered on. Where the moisture resistant board option is used in shell and core construction to provide temporary resistance to high moisture conditions, they can be skimmed at a later date after the building envelope has been made weather-tight. Plaster should be applied only to the face of moisture resistant boards and pre-treatment with thistle bond it is required.
|Size:||1200mm x 2700mm x 12.5mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 08/12/2017 following an order made on 30/11/2017