11mm OSB 3 Board 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') Pack of 60
OSB3 is a versatile moisture resistant structural panel suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
OSB3 is produced from softwood flakes and strips which after coating with adhesive resin are laid in specific orientations and hot pressed to produce a structural panel. The BBA classification permits use in a wide range of applications such as roofing and flooring in both commercial and domestic situations.
- Ideal for sheds, pallet tops, display boards, shelving and more
- No knots or voids
- OSB 3 as sold by Builder Depot is moisture resistant and suitable for use in humid conditions
- Very Versatile
OSB 3 is widely used in the Timber Frame Construction industry for the manufacture of cladding and sheathing elements. It is easily worked with both hand and machine tools and is also suitable for use as site hoarding, pallet decks and industrial packaging to name but a few.
- This product is delivered direct from supplier.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
- At an additional cost onsite mechanical offload may be available.
- If you require mechanical offload or have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Please note orders will not be processed until we have received confirmation of access restrictions.
Anonymous customer published 18/04/2020 following an order made on 24/03/2020
Don't now Still haven't seen the product
ant d. published 19/12/2019 following an order made on 18/12/2019
Pricing very good
Paul P. published 18/01/2019 following an order made on 07/01/2019
OSB all good. I don’t see any issues with the product
Anonymous customer published 27/10/2018 following an order made on 03/10/2018
Anonymous customer published 03/07/2017 following an order made on 26/04/2017
Excellent completely flat boards delivered with a decent forklift and driver able to place to assist with offload
Anonymous customer published 23/01/2017 following an order made on 10/01/2017
I remember when osb was first introduced, my local supplier had a display shed made from untreated sheets to show how good they were, it stood outside for years unscathed by the elements. They were very flat and the wood flakes were totally encased in a the resin or adhesive of some sort and the edges were flake free too, a real alternative to ply wood. Now it's not unlike a poor quality chipboard... what happened??
Anonymous customer published 26/09/2016 following an order made on 20/08/2016
Anonymous customer published 08/09/2016 following an order made on 18/05/2016
A1 no problems
Anonymous customer published 07/08/2016 following an order made on 06/04/2016
As described, not much you can say about osb board
Anonymous customer published 01/08/2016 following an order made on 01/04/2016
osb3 what more can I say