10mm Pea Gravel/Shingle 40Kg
Washed gravels For use on paths and can often be used for drainage and bedding purposes.
Please note this product is non-refundable and has a minimum order quantity of 30 bags.
Our Pea Gravel/ Shingle contains stones between 6mm and 10mm in diameter. It is suitable for a variety of applications, both functional and decorative, but are generally used in or with other materials such as fine concrete, for decorative, borders and for the bedding of drainage pipes. Pea Shingle also effectively prevent weeds growing through when placed around flowerbeds.
- 40kg bag
- 6-10mm in variation
- Ideal for paths, borders and bedding drainage pipes
- Suitable for use with fine concrete
- Acts as a weed suppressant
- This is a natural product and colour may vary
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Grant A. published 02/05/2020 following an order made on 22/04/2020
Serhan E. published 15/02/2019 following an order made on 02/02/2019
the bag is very weak for 40kg shingles.
Anonymous customer published 11/03/2018 following an order made on 06/03/2018