100mm Speed Pro Self Adhesive Drywall Joint Scrim Tape 90m
Need More, Save More
- Up to 11£5.94Inc VAT
- 12 & Over £5.58 Inc VAT
Speed Pro Drywall Joint Scrim tape is a high strength self-adhesive fibre glass tape for covering cracks or holes and joints in plasterboards before plastering.
The Speed Pro Self Adhesive Scrim Tape comes in rolls of 90 metres and is 100mm thick. The scrim tape is made from fibre glass in a mesh format which makes it very high in tensile strength, it also has good flexibility for ease of use. It is used to cover joints in plasterboards before plastering commences, the scrim tape will give a flush finish to the drywall system leaving no gaps for a smooth surface. It can also be used where there are cracks or holes in the walls and ceiling. The Speed Pro scrim tape is self-adhesive so no need for glue to be used making the job quick, easy and cost effective.
- Self-adhesive tape goes on fast and easy
- No tearing, shrinking, stretching or bubbling
- Joints, cracks and holes are hidden permanently
- Strong fibre glass mesh grips joint compound for easier, faster coating
- Value for money
- Eliminates cracks
- Mould resistant
- Easy to apply
- Gives flush finish
- Can be plastered over
- Highly durable
Smooth and clean plasterboard of dust, grease and ragged edges. Apply Speed Pro self-adhesive Scrim directly to plasterboard. Use no compound, work from top down. Reposition scrim if needed, at corners, fold Speed Pro scrim adhesive sides out into ''V''. Fit into corner applying first one side then the other for a distance of 12''. Repeat over length of corner. Using a knife, cover the scrim with jointing compound. Sand when dry then apply the finishing coat.
Repair cracks forever
Smooth and clean cracked area of dust, grease and ragged edges. Apply Speed Pro self-adhesive Scrim along length of crack. Apply thin coat of compound over Speed Pro tape then let it dry and sand lightly. Apply finish coat and work outwards from crack until smooth.
Patch holes permanently
Apply Speed Pro adhesive Scrim tape over hole. Speed Pro Scrim tape must be at least 0.5'' wider than maximum width of hole. Apply ample amount of compound above hole. Work compound downward, covering entire area. When dry, sand lightly and then apply thin finishing coat of compound.
|Size:||100mm x 90m|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Mark W. published 31/05/2020 following an order made on 20/05/2020
Anonymous customer published 14/12/2018 following an order made on 10/12/2018
Good quality product, doesn’t fray at the edges , and sticks well too. Handy size , glad they do it
Anonymous customer published 27/10/2017 following an order made on 17/10/2017
Anonymous customer published 02/04/2017 following an order made on 22/03/2017