100mm Rockwool Thermal Insulation Roll 1200mm x 2750mm (6.6m²)
ROCKWOOL Twinroll is the ideal loft insulation solution for all building types and suspended ceilings. The mineral wool insulation is an all-around high specification option for thermal and acoustic performance, in addition to excellent fire resistance.
- Multi-application products
- Provides superb fit
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic properties
- Exceptional fire resistance
- Roll is easy to cut and use for 400 and 600mm Centres
- Rollbatt is pre-cut in 400 and 600mm widths
- Twin Roll can be used as a single 200mm top up layer or separated and used as a 100mm roll between joists Packaging Roll
Water tanks: Insulation should not be placed directly under cold water tanks. Where access is required to water tanks etc. supports should be provided for a raised walkway. Loft hatches: To preserve the continuity of insulation, loft hatch covers should be insulated with a minimum 100mm thickness of Rockwool Roll. Double-sided adhesive tape may be used to hold the insulation in place. Electrical Cables: The IEE Wiring Regulations, 16th edition, British Standard BS 7671: 2001 and the Electricians' Handbook (latest edition) provide guidance on the correction factors to be applied in down-rating cables according to the situation. Each case should be separately assessed. Where possible, all cables should be lifted free of the insulation.
All Rockwool Roll products conform to BS EN 13162:2008 Specification for factory-made mineral wool products. All Rockwool Roll products achieve a reaction to fire classification of A1 as defined in BS EN 13501-1. Rockwool Roll, Twin Roll and Rollbatt products have a thermal conductivity (k value) of 0.044W/mK. Part L: 2010 edition requires new pitched roofs with loft spaces to achieve U- values of between 0.16 and 0.13W/ m2K. To meet this thermal performance and minimise heat loss through the timbers, Rockwool Roll, Twin Roll or Rollbatt should be cross-layered between and over the ceiling joists. The first layer (generally of 100 mm thickness) is rolled between the ceiling joists, which are normally spaced at 400mm or 600mm centres. A second layer of Rockwool Roll/Rollbatt (e.g. 170mm thick) or Twin Roll (200mm thick) is then cross-layered to cover the first layer of insulation and the ceiling joists.
|Size:||1200mm x 2750mm x 100mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Dariusz B. published 26/08/2020 following an order made on 15/08/2020
Ivan G. published 01/06/2020 following an order made on 17/05/2020
Easy to use