100mm Rockwool Thermal Insulation Roll 1200mm x 2750mm (6.6m²)
ROCKWOOL Twinroll is the ideal loft insulation solution for all building types and suspended ceilings. The mineral wool insulation is an all-around high specification option for thermal and acoustic performance, in addition to excellent fire resistance.
- Multi-application products
- Provides superb fit
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic properties
- Exceptional fire resistance
- Roll is easy to cut and use for 400 and 600mm Centres
- Rollbatt is pre-cut in 400 and 600mm widths
- Twin Roll can be used as a single 200mm top up layer or separated and used as a 100mm roll between joists Packaging Roll
Water tanks: Insulation should not be placed directly under cold water tanks. Where access is required to water tanks etc. supports should be provided for a raised walkway. Loft hatches: To preserve the continuity of insulation, loft hatch covers should be insulated with a minimum 100mm thickness of Rockwool Roll. Double-sided adhesive tape may be used to hold the insulation in place. Electrical Cables: The IEE Wiring Regulations, 16th edition, British Standard BS 7671: 2001 and the Electricians' Handbook (latest edition) provide guidance on the correction factors to be applied in down-rating cables according to the situation. Each case should be separately assessed. Where possible, all cables should be lifted free of the insulation.
All Rockwool Roll products conform to BS EN 13162:2008 Specification for factory-made mineral wool products. All Rockwool Roll products achieve a reaction to fire classification of A1 as defined in BS EN 13501-1. Rockwool Roll, Twin Roll and Rollbatt products have a thermal conductivity (k value) of 0.044W/mK. Part L: 2010 edition requires new pitched roofs with loft spaces to achieve U- values of between 0.16 and 0.13W/ m2K. To meet this thermal performance and minimise heat loss through the timbers, Rockwool Roll, Twin Roll or Rollbatt should be cross-layered between and over the ceiling joists. The first layer (generally of 100 mm thickness) is rolled between the ceiling joists, which are normally spaced at 400mm or 600mm centres. A second layer of Rockwool Roll/Rollbatt (e.g. 170mm thick) or Twin Roll (200mm thick) is then cross-layered to cover the first layer of insulation and the ceiling joists.
|Size:||1200mm x 2750mm x 100mm|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Dariusz B. published 26/08/2020 following an order made on 15/08/2020
Ivan G. published 01/06/2020 following an order made on 17/05/2020
Easy to use