100mm Rockwool Thermal Insulation Cavity Batt 1200mm x 455mm (3.28m²)
Cavity insulation is essential to provide weather-tight protection against inclement weather. The potential for damage caused by moisture can compromise insulation performance, so the ROCKWOOL Full Fill Cavity Batts provide a great, water resistant solution for new build or extension projects.
- BBA certified for all exposure zones
- Acts as a cavity barrier
- Water repellent
- Outstanding thermal and fire insulation
- Superior fit against block work
Rockwool Cavity has been examined by the British Board of Agreement (BBA) and granted Certificate 94/3079 for use in all exposure zones for buildings that are up to 12m in height, as well as for buildings that are over 12m, and up to 25m, in height in zones where the exposure factor does not exceed 120. To comply with the requirements of the BBA Certificate, and ensure trouble free performance, masonry walls must be built in accordance with BS EN 1996-1-2-3 and workmanship on site must comply with BS 8000: Part 3: 1989. Rockwool Cavity conforms to BS EN 13162:2008 Specification for factory-made mineral wool products.
Approved Doc 'B' (E+W) Technical Booklet E (NI). Building Standards Section 2 (Scotland). Resistance to fire spread between and within cavities. Rockwool Thermal Cavity is non-combustible and therefore suitable for use in buildings of every purpose group. It also acts as an effective cavity barrier when tightly fitted between masonry leaves where an insulated wall connects with an un-insulated wall cavity. Fire classification Rockwool Cavity achieves a reaction to fire classification of A1 as defined in EN 13501-1.
Approved Doc 'C' (E+W) Technical Booklet C (NI) . Building Standards Section 3 (Scotland). Rockwool Cavity does not absorb water by capillary action and may therefore be used in situations where they bridge the damp proof course. (See Section 8.1 of the BBA certificate). The orientation of the water repellent fibres prevent water crossing the wall construction provided that the batts are correctly installed and sound building techniques are applied to the cavity wall construction (see installation notes). Any water penetrating the outer leaf will drain down the surface of the batts.
Rockwool Cavity has a thermal conductivity (K value) of 0.037W/mK. Approved Document L (2010 edition) U-value. Requirements
|Size:||455mm x 1200mm x 100m|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Firozeh F. published 26/01/2019 following an order made on 21/01/2019
Anonymous customer published 30/05/2017 following an order made on 19/05/2017
Does what is required at a very good price
Anonymous customer published 02/08/2016 following an order made on 04/04/2016
Anonymous customer published 06/07/2016 following an order made on 26/06/2016