100mm Rockwool Sound Insulation Slab 1200mm x 600mm Pallet of 15 (64.8m²)
£427.35 Ex VAT
£6.59 Per M²
Rockwool Sound Slab Insulation is made from mineral wool, with a non-directional fibre orientation and high density, meaning sound waves are trapped and vibrations dampened.
The Rockwool Sound Slab is a multi-use, dual purpose thermal and acoustic insulation slab with a unique flexible edge along one side. The flexible edge ensures a perfect fit is maintained between the product and its supporting framework for optimum effectiveness.
- Patented flexi edge offers accurate fit to all widths
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink
- Fits all typical metal and timber frame spacing
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire properties
- Non-combustible(Euroclass A1)
- Easy to handle and install
- Superior fit with no waste
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 100mm|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- For larger and heavier products please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.