100mm Rockwool Sound Insulation Slab 1200mm x 400mm (2.88m²)
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£28.91Inc VAT
- 10 to 24 £27.71 Inc VAT
- 25 & Over £26.39 Inc VAT
Rockwool Sound Slab Insulation is made from mineral wool, with a non-directional fibre orientation and high density, meaning sound waves are trapped and vibrations dampened.
- Patented flexi edge offers accurate fit to all widths
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink
- Fits all typical metal and timber frame spacing
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire properties
- Non-combustible(Euroclass A1)
- Easy to handle and install
- Superior fit with no waste
Rockwool Sound Slab provides effective thermal insulation, fire resistance and acoustic performance in all framed areas of the building. The flexi edge allows the product to be tightly fitted between timber and metal frames, without the need for cutting or waste. Rockwool Sound Slab has a thermal conductivity of 50-120mm, 0.038 W/mK when tested to EN13162. At 140mm thickness, Rockwool Sound Slab has a thermal conductivity of 0.035W/mK. Rockwool Sound Slab works in two distinct ways to reduce noise, either by impeding the transmission of sound through an element of the structure, or by absorption of sound at the surface. Noise absorption is expressed as a factor between 0 and 1.0. The more sound that a surface absorbs, the higher its absorption coefficient is. The structure of the fibres in Rockwool Sound Slab make them ideal for use as a sound absorber, with characteristically high coefficients over a wide frequency range. Rockwool Sound Slab corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification Stone wool insulation-density 45 kg/m³ (ref. 815320008) which achieves a summary rating of A+ within all building types. All Rockwool stone wool insulation repels liquid water due to its fibre orientation and the presence of water repellent additives. Relying on entrapped air for its thermal properties, Rockwool Sound Slab does not contain (and has never contained) gases that have an ozone or global warming potential. Therefore, they have a zero GWP for the purposes of rating schemes such as the Code for Sustainable Homes.
|Size:||400mm x 1200mm x 100m|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 24/07/2018 following an order made on 18/07/2018
Anonymous customer published 07/08/2017 following an order made on 29/07/2017
Great product easy to fit does the job
Anonymous customer published 22/05/2017 following an order made on 25/03/2017
Easy to use and cut
Anonymous customer published 22/05/2017 following an order made on 21/03/2017
Anonymous customer published 10/05/2017 following an order made on 02/05/2017
Easier to use than a roll.
Anonymous customer published 02/05/2017 following an order made on 19/04/2017
Anonymous customer published 27/03/2017 following an order made on 17/03/2017
Good product at great price
Anonymous customer published 23/01/2017 following an order made on 05/01/2017
Does exactly what they say they do. Easy to handle and cut.
Anonymous customer published 23/01/2017 following an order made on 10/01/2017
Anonymous customer published 21/12/2016 following an order made on 02/11/2016
very good product would recommend for new build party wall acoustic barriers