100mm Rockwool RW3 1200mm x 600mm (2.88m²)
RW Slabs can be applied to a variety of general building applications for acoustic, thermal and fire protection of partition walls,ceilings, floors and roofs.
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire insulation
- Water repellent
- Resists high temperatures (dependent on grade)
- Easy to handle and install
- Cost effective
The thermal conductivity : 0.034W/mK. These products can be used to enhance the acoustic performance of a building. The Rockwool RW3 Slab range is certified as non-combustible materials for use on: fixed offshore installations, MED classed ships-DTLR MCA approval. European Fire Classification of A1. The Rockwool RW3 Range is highly water repellent, relying on entrapped air for its thermal properties, we are proud to say that RW3 Range does not contain gases that have an ozone depleting potential (ODP). Rockwool Slabs conform to BS EN 13162: 2001. Thermal insulation products for buildings-factory made mineral wool (MW) products-specification, and satisfy the requirements of BS 5422 'Method for specifying thermal insulating materials for pipes, tanks, vessels ductwork and equipment.
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 100mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Kamil S. published 01/06/2020 following an order made on 21/05/2020
Good quality insulation
Nikki A. published 08/02/2020 following an order made on 28/01/2020
Excellent acoustic product at the right price - recommend.
Anonymous customer published 21/05/2018 following an order made on 12/05/2018