100mm Jablite Claymaster 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
100mm Jablite Claymaster is a BBA certified product that provides protection against clay heave in foundations, due to moisture movement.
- Rot Proof & Durable
- East to handle
In common with all organic materials, EPS is combustible. However, provided it is specified and installed correctly and in accordance with the manufacturer instructions and BS 6203, it will not present any undue fire hazard.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 20/03/2017 following an order made on 10/03/2017
Good product. Easy to use on site.