100mm Isover Spacesaver Lite 1160mm x 7000mm (8.12m²)
Isover Spacesaver is a strong and flexible high quality mineral wool roll which is pre-perforated to fit between common joist spacing.
- Excellent insulation properties
- High quality mineral wool
- Pre-cut for joist 600mm and 40mm stud centres
- Totally non-combustible
- Easy to install
- Long product life
Isover Spacesaver provides thermal conductivity of 0.043 W/mK.
Completely fire safe-Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified in accordance with BS EN 13501-1.
Manufactured from up to 86% recycled glass with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and global warming potential (GWP) of less than 5.
|Thermal Conductivity:||0.044 W/mk|
|Size:||1160mm x 7000mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Anthony M. published 29/03/2019 following an order made on 18/03/2019
what they said is what they did
Chris V. published 21/01/2019 following an order made on 16/12/2018
Graham S. published 31/12/2018 following an order made on 10/12/2018
Anonymous customer published 12/11/2018 following an order made on 22/10/2018
Does what it says
Anonymous customer published 30/10/2018 following an order made on 13/10/2018
Anonymous customer published 22/10/2018 following an order made on 15/10/2018
ALL GOOD - NEVER THAD A PROBLEM WITH PRODUCTS
Anonymous customer published 13/10/2018 following an order made on 07/10/2018
Does the job
Anonymous customer published 14/08/2018 following an order made on 07/08/2018
Anonymous customer published 10/06/2018 following an order made on 27/05/2018
Anonymous customer published 13/04/2018 following an order made on 19/03/2018