100mm Ecotherm Eco-Versal Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
EcoTherm Eco-Versal comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides.
- Eco-versal is zero ODP
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging is required
- Eco-Versal allows traditional forms of construction without modern problems of condensation
- Designers are not bound by the constraint of horizontal ceilings
- Attic space can be transformed into a warm usable living space
- Eco-versal can be used to insulate roof and cheeks of dormers
PIR foam is produced according to BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings - Factory made rigid polyurethane foam products - Specification. Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 99/3569. PIR foam is CFC/HCFC free and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3, less than the target value of 5. It has BRE Green Guide rating of A.
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 100mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Diane L. published 23/05/2019 following an order made on 13/05/2019
Looks good so far
Michael C. published 11/12/2018 following an order made on 26/11/2018
Very good, would recommend.
ALINA K. published 09/10/2018 following an order made on 26/09/2018
Premji H. published 26/06/2018 following an order made on 18/06/2018
Graham S. published 26/10/2016 following an order made on 14/10/2016
Reasonably price but one board was received with some damage.
Terry E. published 29/05/2016 following an order made on 30/04/2016