100mm British Gypsum Gyproc Cove 3000mm
Gyproc Cove and Cornice are comprised of a gypsum plaster core encased in a white or ivory paper liner. The cove and cornice range is one of the easiest ways to enhance the appearance of a room by providing a stylish and decorative finish between the wall and ceiling junction. Gyproc Cove is available in two sizes with the traditional ‘C’ shaped profile, whilst the profile of the Gyproc Cornice is distinctively ‘S’ shaped. Gyproc Cornice Strips and Battens are made from glass fibre reinforced gypsum plaster.
- Lightweight Coving
- Easy to cut and fit
- Gives a great outlook to your décor
- Complies with EN 14209
Usually installed at the angle between the wall and ceiling, they can also be used to add further decorative effect in alcoves, reveals and other areas where there is a change of surface direction. Ceilings are often overlooked when decorating a room, British gypsum cove provides a great way to transform room's décor.
- Ensure wall and ceiling background are sound, clean and dry, removing any wallpaper before attempting to fix the cove. For easier installation, draw guide lines along the wall and ceiling with a pencil at the appropriate distance.
- Cut the profile to the required length using a cove mitre block and a fine tooth saw.
- Mix the gyproc cove adhesive powder in to clean water as per guidance on the packaging and stir to a smooth paste. Ensure mix is stiff enough to spread onto the cove without it running-too stiff and it will difficult to apply and too thin it will not bond properly.
- Apply the adhesive in a 3mm thickness to both surfaces of the cove that will be in contact with the wall.
- Lightly nail the line marked on the wall to provide temporary support to the profile until the adhesive has set.
- Remove and clean any excess adhesive allow for it to dry for 24 hours.
|Size:||100mm x 3000mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
saira s. published 25/11/2018 following an order made on 19/11/2018
Anonymous customer published 18/10/2018 following an order made on 04/10/2018
Anonymous customer published 13/03/2017 following an order made on 02/03/2017
Much better than polystyrene