0.9Kg Fibrin 660F Fibrillated Polypropylene Fibre
Fibrillated polypropylene fibres used to reduce shrinkage and cracking in concrete.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Reduced plastic shrinkage cracks
- Reduced plastic settlement
- Reduced bleeding
- Alternative to crack control mesh
- Increased abrasion properties
- Increased impact resistance
- Mortar / Render
- Precast concrete
- Shotcrete / Gunite
- Repair materials
Fibres should ideally be added in the mixer at the batching plant; although in some instances this may not be possible and addition at site will be the only option. If mixing at a dry batch plant, fibres should be the first constituent in the truck along with one third of the mixing water. After all the other ingredients have been added, including the remaining mixing water, the concrete should be mixed for a minimum of 70 revolutions at full speed to ensure uniform fibre dispersion. In the case of site mixing, a minimum of 70 drum revolutions is highly recommended.
Adfil's manufacturing plants operate within a strict ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. The products are manufactured to exacting standards on the technologically advanced production packaging lines, which allows constant monitoring of quality. Quality audits are periodically conducted at our manufacturing plants.
In order to ensure that you are not specifying a technically inferior product, please ensure that your specification conforms to include the following:
- Material: 100% virgin polypropylene
- Design: Fibrillated
- Fibre Length: 6mm
- Diameter: 50 micron nominal
- Surface: Coated for dispersion
- Density: 910kg / m3
- Colour: Natural
- Absorption: Nil
- Melt Point: 160°c
- Ignition Point: 365°c
- Thermal Conductivity: Low
- Electrical Conductivity: Low
- Acid Resistance: High
- Alkali Resistance: 100%
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via UPS.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Arkadiusz G. published 11/05/2019 following an order made on 07/05/2019
Anonymous customer published 05/11/2018 following an order made on 31/10/2018
perfect for the job
Anonymous customer published 28/10/2018 following an order made on 24/10/2018
Product appears good at a very good price.
Anonymous customer published 05/10/2018 following an order made on 29/09/2018
Just what I wanted at a great price. This product is great at stopping those annoying micro cracks cracks in concrete.
Anonymous customer published 26/06/2018 following an order made on 18/06/2018
Anonymous customer published 22/02/2018 following an order made on 19/12/2017
meeting my expectations
Anonymous customer published 16/02/2018 following an order made on 11/02/2018
Anonymous customer published 16/10/2017 following an order made on 07/10/2017
Item exactly as described at a very good price. Well packed and an excellent delivery service.