Rosewood Red Multi Brick
£0.66 Inc VAT
The Rosewood Red Multi Wirecut Facing Brick is a high quality and very durable brick, that has an attractive appearance and is used for external brick work above the ground.
Rosewood Red Multi Brick is available to buy in increments of 520
The clay used to make the Rosewood Red Multi Wirecut Facing Brick is continuously extruded to a exact size and shape that is required and then it is cut into individual bricks with a wire. This process of cutting the clay is very accurate in the same way that cheese is cut with cheesewire. There are literally hundreds of variations in colour and texture in wire cut facing bricks.
- Conforms to EN771 1:2003 F.2. S.2.
- Compressive strength = 25N/mm2
- Water absorption = 12u.
- Colour : Red multi
- Texture : Wirecut / extruded
- Pack size : 520
- Height : 65mm
- Length : 215mm
- Depth : 102mm
|MPN:||BD - LAMBOURNE|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.