For further support on projects or large quantities, visit us in store today or please call us on:
020 8362 8145
Quick Step Elite UE1388 Old Oak Grey Laminate Flooring
Need More, Save More
- Up to 7M²£20.99 per M²Inc VAT
- 7M² to 16M² £19.94 per M² Inc VAT
- 16M² & Over £18.89 per M² Inc VAT
This two toned laminate floor combines mid grey-brown colour with a contrasting wood grain and a touch of silverfrost - an interlude of matt finish with glossy pores reflecting the light.
'Elite' offers a broad range of oak effect laminate floors in a classic plank format. The lightly textured finish matches the natural variety in woodgrain, the subtle V-grooves along all 4 sides of the planks add to the elegance of the timeless designs. Supplied per box of 8 planks, each 8mm thick, 156mm wide and 1380mm long, covering in total 1.7222 m2 per box. Suitable for use throughout the house (except bathrooms) and commercial premises, fitted in a ''click''.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Up to 10 times more scratch resistant thanks to the unique Scratch Guard protective layer.
- Low maintenance antistatic surface will attract significantly less dust and is impact and cigarette burns resistant.
- Easy to install, simply click the boards together, even in those awkward corners.
- Light and sun resistant so you won't have to worry about colours fading away.
- Environmentally friendly, European production.
- 25 years domestic and 5 years commercial use warranty.
- Matching Quick-Step accessories available.
|Boards Per Pack:||8|
|Product Weight (KG):||12.4 Kg|
|Product Dimensions:||8 x 156 x 1380mm|
|Finish:||Original wood structure and appearance, silverfrost effect|
|Effect:||Oak 1 Strip (Plank)|
|Installation Method:||Floating over underlay, Uniclic system|
|Usage Class & Abrasion Criteria:||Class 32 / AC4|
|Room Suitability:||Kitchens, Other Living Areas, Conservatories & Moderate Commercial|
|Underfloor Heating:||Yes - embedded water and electric systems, if floated over appropriate underlay|
|Domestic Warranty:||25 years|
|Commercial Warranty:||5 years|
- Lead time of 5-10 working days.
- This product is dispatched directly from our supplier
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information
- Deliveries are between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery
- At the time of delivery, you will need adequate resources to bring the doors into your property as delivery will be made kerb side only
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy
ROBERT S. published 05/09/2016 following an order made on 28/05/2016
Nathan b. published 29/09/2015 following an order made on 20/09/2015