For further support on projects or large quantities, visit us in store today or please call us on:
020 8362 8100
Krono Original Kronofix Cottage 8635 Albany Oak 7mm Laminate Flooring
Need More, Save More
- Up to 60M²£6.30 per M²Inc VAT
- 60M² & Over £5.93 per M² Inc VAT
How much do you need?
Amber toned, warm and lively. This laminate floor shows the attractive wavy wood grain of a natural oak, with subtle rustic characteristics. The extra wide plank format gives this laminate floor a robust feel and the embossed wood grain enhances the natural look of timber.
The 'Kronofix Classic' range of Krono Original laminate floors offers an attractive floor covering that can withstand scuffs and spills of busy everyday life. These budget friendly laminate floors have highly realistic wood floor designs with bevelled long edges of planks for a traditional floorboard effect. Supplied per box of 10 boards, each 7mm thick, 192mm wide and 1285mm long, covering in total 2.47m2 per box. Suitable for heavy domestic and light commercial use.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Warm and cosy flooring design suitable for any budget
- Easy to keep clean and scratch resistant
- Low maintenance antistatic surface with antibacterial coating
- Classic locking Twin Clic system for easy installation - clickable long and short sides of planks
- Class 23 (heavy domestic use) and 31/ AC3 (light commercial)
- 15 years domestic use warranty, commercial upon application
- Matching accessories available
|Boards Per Pack:||10|
|Product Weight (KG):||16 Kg|
|Product Dimensions:||7 x 192 x 1285mm|
|Finish:||Wood Grain texture|
|Effect:||Oak 1 Strip (Plank)|
|Edging:||Bevelled on all 4 sides|
|Installation Method:||Floating over underlay, Twin Clic profile|
|Usage Class & Abrasion Criteria:||Class 31/AC3|
|Room Suitability:||Kitchens, Other Living Areas, Conservatories & Light Commercial|
|Underfloor Heating:||Yes - embedded water and electric systems, if floated over appropriate underlay|
|Domestic Warranty:||15 Years|
|Commercial Warranty:||On Application|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Angela S. published 22/07/2019 following an order made on 14/07/2019
I have used this laminate flooring before so can vouch for its attractive realistic oak finish, simple to lay and looks lovely. Does not fade and is easy to keep clean. Already have it in my conservatory, where it is 12mm thick. Unfortunately it is not made in that thickness anymore, but the 7mm boarding should suffice and it is a perfect match.
Peter R. published 04/12/2017 following an order made on 16/11/2017