Grohe Ambi Twin Lever Kitchen Sink Tap Chrome
Grohe Ambi twin lever kitchen sink mixer offers a smart high neck swivel spout design great for washing large pots and pans. It features twin metal levers for easy mixing and comes with flexible connection hoses for easy installation.
- Monobloc installation
- Ceramic headparts 1/2'' and 90°
- Swivel tubular spout
- Selectable swivel area: 0°, 150° or 360°
- Lever handles
- Lever opens to the front, protecting the back-splash
- Flexible connection hoses
- Rapid installation system
- Minimum recommended pressure: 0.4 bar
- Grohe StarLight®- Made to last surfaces ranging from precious matt to shiny like a diamond
- 5 Years- Full Terms and Conditions can be found Here
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
David F. published 31/03/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Very good quality and look with no drips!
Anonymous customer published 26/03/2018 following an order made on 21/03/2018
BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT. WELL ENGINEERED AND ATTRACTIVE.
Anonymous customer published 24/03/2017 following an order made on 18/03/2017
Anonymous customer published 21/12/2016 following an order made on 12/12/2016
Anonymous customer published 18/11/2016 following an order made on 13/11/2016
Lovely looking tap at a good price. Grohe have a bright easy clean surface, You need to remember to also buy a pair of compression adapters as the European sizes are different from our own.
Anonymous customer published 12/11/2016 following an order made on 07/11/2016
Great price and delivered promptly / on-time...
Anonymous customer published 11/11/2016 following an order made on 04/11/2016
Haven't installed yet but impressed with quality
Anonymous customer published 07/11/2016 following an order made on 13/10/2016
Top quality, as always from Grohe.
Anonymous customer published 26/10/2016 following an order made on 19/10/2016
I ordered a Grohe Ambi Kitchen sink tap. The tap is Excellent and for £95 delivered a excellent price- Builder Depot, Ordering was easy and product arrived within 2-3 days. Will definitely use these guys again. The tap is top quality. I have Grohe taps throughout the house for years and they and ALL look like new even after several years use! The Grohe Ambi is very well weighted and sits well in a steel Franki sink. Note the flexi fittings are European type so you do need 15mm compression by 3/8 (European flexi tap adaptor) to fit to UK pipes, easy to get from any plumber shops for under a fiver. The tap is easy to fit with basic/good DIY skills. The flexi pipes are long, Handy to have a Monobloc 13mm tap spanner to fit nut under the tap, but this would be needed for most new taps of this type. Easy to get from plumb shops etc... Note the tap comes in two parts The main body and the stem, the do provide you with some Grohe grease to grease the stem and main body before connecting, don't forget this as this makes the stem move like silk. Overall this is a 5 star quality product, looks great and I think will last. Highly Recommendable.
Anonymous customer published 09/09/2016 following an order made on 04/09/2016
Good solid engineering. Hope it lasts the next 20 yrs!