Eskinet Debris Netting 50m x 2m Green
Out of stock
£41.99 Inc VAT
Eskinet debris netting used to contain wind and falling debris. Made from 100% HDPE 250 denier monofilament. UV stabilised to prevent deterioration from sunlight. Reinforced eyelet bands at 50cm intervals, with fixing points every 7.5cm.
Eskinet Debris Netting for use on scaffolding for containment of wind and falling debris. Manufactured from 100% HDPE 250 denier monofilament and UV stabilised to prevent any deterioration from sunlight. The mesh has black reinforced eyelet bands at 50cm intervals, with fixing points every 7.5cm.
- Contains wind and falling debris
- 100% HDPE 250 denier monofilament
- UV stabilised
- Black reinforced eyelet bands at 50cm intervals
- Fixing points every 7.5cm
- 50cm x 2m
- Lead time of 1-2 working days.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.