78mm British Gypsum Gyproc Thermaline PIR Plasterboard Tapered Edge 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
Out of stock
£63.95 Ex VAT
Need More, Save More
- Up to 10£63.95Ex VAT
- 11 & Over £58.19 Ex VAT
The Gyproc Thermaline PIR Plasterboard is a plasterboard with essential vapour control layers for an advanced level of thermal insulation.
The Gyproc Thermaline PIR Plasterboard is a plasterboard with essential vapour control layers for an advanced level of thermal insulation. It is designed to be used both in refurbishment and new build for walls, ceilings, room in the roof and window revels where a high level of cost-effective thermal insulation is required.
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc Wallboard
- Backed with pale yellow Polyisocyanurate foam with a 2 x vapour control barrier
- Complies with EN 13950
- Available in tapered edge only
- Thermal Conductivity: Gyproc WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Polyisocyanurate foam 0.022W/mK
- For fixings, see Drywall Screws and Nailable Plugs
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 78mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.