63mm British Gypsum Gyproc Thermaline PIR Plasterboard Tapered Edge 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
Out of stock
Need More, Save More
- Up to 13£52.95Ex VAT
- 14 & Over £48.95 Ex VAT
£52.95 Ex VAT
The Gyproc Thermaline PIR Plasterboard is a plasterboard with essential vapour control layers for an advanced level of thermal insulation.
The Gyproc Thermaline PIR Plasterboard is a plasterboard with essential vapour control layers for an advanced level of thermal insulation. It is designed to be used both in refurbishment and new build for walls, ceilings, room in the roof and window revels where a high level of cost-effective thermal insulation is required.
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc Wallboard
- Backed with pale yellow Polyisocyanurate foam with a 2 x vapour control barrier
- Complies with EN 13950
- Available in tapered edge only
- Thermal Conductivity: Gyproc WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Polyisocyanurate foam 0.022W/mK
- For fixings, see Drywall Screws and Nailable Plugs
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 63mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.