60mm Rockwool RWA45 1200mm (5.76m²)
Need More, Save More
- Up to 15£24.18Inc VAT
- 16 & Over £24.06 Inc VAT
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire insulation
- Water repellent
- Resists high temperatures (dependent on grade)
- Easy to handle and install
- Cost effective
The thermal conductivity : 0.034W/mK. These products can be used to enhance the acoustic performance of a building. The Rockwool RWA45 range is certified as non-combustible materials for use on: fixed offshore installations, MED classed ships-DTLR MCA approval. European Fire Classification of A1. The Rockwool RWA45 Range is highly water repellent, relying on entrapped air for its thermal properties, we are proud to say that RWA45 Range does not contain gases that have an ozone depleting potential (ODP). Rockwool Slabs conform to BS EN 13162: 2001. Thermal insulation products for buildings-factory made mineral wool (MW) products-specification, and satisfy the requirements of BS 5422 'Method for specifying thermal insulating materials for pipes, tanks, vessels ductwork and equipment.
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 60mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
clive p. published 10/10/2019 following an order made on 26/09/2019
You don't realise just how heavy these are. If doing a big wall some weight calculations might be necessary
William B. published 11/12/2018 following an order made on 19/11/2018
Piotr L. published 20/06/2017 following an order made on 08/06/2017
great as always
michael m. published 09/06/2017 following an order made on 27/05/2017
very good product easy to cut with a saw , good thermal and sound insulation, would buy again.
Mathew D. published 13/01/2016 following an order made on 03/11/2015