4000mm Suspended Concrete Flooring T Beam
- Cost effective
- Rot proof
- Draught proof
It is essential the floor beams are handled correctly and stacked the right way up. They should be lifted as close to the ends as possible and no damaged beams should be used in the installation. It is important that all mortar in the preceding work is adequately cured, having enough strength to give support to the floor being installed. Ensure that all mortar and debris is removed from the bearing points and they are level and true. Generally a DPC should be placed over all bearings before laying a ground floor. Beams should have a nominal bearing of 100mm on the masonry.
They are designed in accordance with BS 8110 - 1997. They are produced using concrete with cube strength in excess of 60N/mm2 at 28 days and have a 1-hour fire rating.
|Size:||(W): 120mm (L): 4000mm (D): 155mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
Andrew G. published 02/08/2019 following an order made on 26/07/2019
Slawomir W. published 26/12/2015 following an order made on 08/09/2015