For further support on projects or large quantities, visit us in store today or please call us on:
020 8362 8100
18 x 189mm Smoked Stained Oak Matt Lacquered T&G Engineered Wood Flooring
Need More, Save More
- Up to 8M²£50.11 per M²Inc VAT
- 8M² to 16M² £46.83 per M² Inc VAT
- 16M² to 34M² £47.21 per M² Inc VAT
- 34M² & Over £44.26 per M² Inc VAT
We are pleased to offer as part of our range of engineered wood flooring, this Crown brown smoked oak floor. The engineered construction with plywood backing makes this flooring exceptionally stable and therefore suitable for floating installation and for use over underfloor heating. This flooring has been brushed and covered in matt lacquer treatment with 20 years warranty.
This 18mm wide plank stained oak floor displays the attractive colouring of a smoked oak, with its tones ranging between various shades of brown and a hint of grey. This oak flooring has been brushed for added texture and pre-finished with multiple coats of matt lacquer for a hard-wearing and practical surface. Supplied in fixed lengths of 1860mm, sold in packs of 1.757 m2.
- Appealing character of a smoked oak floor in a wide plank format
- Matt lacquer recreates the natural look of an oiled floor without the need for re-application
- Rustic grade allows for medium to large size knots, variations in wood grain and colour, splits and mineral streaks for the most natural look
- The engineered construction is more stable than solid wood which means it is less likely to gap, warp or cup
- 4mm sandable depth will allow you to sand and refinish your floor many times
- Wide planks with set lengths of 1860mm will create a robust wood floor feel, most suitable for medium and large rooms
- Microbevelled on all 4 sides for a classic plank definition
- Highly durable and easy to maintain finish
- 20 years residential guarantee
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Suitable for floating over underlay by gluing T&G profiles
- Full stick, secret nails or T&G screws for a solid, well secured feel
- Suitable for underfloor heating and all areas except bathrooms and wetrooms
- Natural wood products need to be acclimatised before installation as per the manufacturer's guidelines
- Shorter acclimatisation period than solid wood, ready to fit in couple of days
- Please see installation manual for further information
Engineered hardwood floors are a natural product and as such are subject to many variances in colour and character in each individual piece of flooring, we always therefore recommend you work from 3-4 packs of flooring at a time in order to get the best natural colour mix. As such a tolerance of 5% should be allowed for the deselection of any material deemed unsuitable for installation.
|Unit of Sale:||Pack|
|Boards Per Pack:||5|
|Product Weight (KG):||22 Kg|
|Average Length:||Permits 2 Split Boards per Box|
|Edging:||Microbevelled all 4 Sides|
|Profile:||Tongue and Groove|
|Installation Method:||Secret Nail, Full Stick, Floating and T&G Screws|
|Room Suitability:||All domestic areas except bathrooms and wetrooms|
|Underfloor Heating:||Guaranteed for Water Only|
|Domestic Warranty:||20 Years*|
|Commercial Warranty:||On Application|
- This product is delivered directly from the supplier.
- Please note that this is kerbside delivery and adequate manual labour is required to take into your home.
- If you have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.