12mm Standard Chipboard Sheet 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
This standard chipboard is useful as a general purpose inexpensive non-structural backing board. It is suitable for ceiling lining, internal fittings, wall lining and other joinery applications.
- Available in standard board size (1220mm x 2440mm) in 18mm as well as 12mm thicknesses
- Smooth faced
- Easily cut
- Easily decorated
- Easily veneered
- Cost effective
Standard P1 chipboard is used in manufacturing process of furniture and other joinery works. It is widely used where laminate or veneer finish is of importance. There are many other applications such as General carpentry, Construction work, Floor covering, Shelving, Packaging. Chipboard is easy material to work with it can be cut to size by handsaw or electrical tools like Circular saw or jigsaw. It has excellent holding capabilities using chipboard screws. General purpose wood glue can be used in conjunction with screws for extra strength.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 12mm|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Anonymous customer published 06/07/2016 following an order made on 26/06/2016