12mm Standard Chipboard Sheet 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
This standard chipboard is useful as a general purpose inexpensive non-structural backing board. It is suitable for ceiling lining, internal fittings, wall lining and other joinery applications.
- Available in standard board size (1220mm x 2440mm) in 18mm as well as 12mm thicknesses
- Smooth faced
- Easily cut
- Easily decorated
- Easily veneered
- Cost effective
Standard P1 chipboard is used in manufacturing process of furniture and other joinery works. It is widely used where laminate or veneer finish is of importance. There are many other applications such as General carpentry, Construction work, Floor covering, Shelving, Packaging. Chipboard is easy material to work with it can be cut to size by handsaw or electrical tools like Circular saw or jigsaw. It has excellent holding capabilities using chipboard screws. General purpose wood glue can be used in conjunction with screws for extra strength.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 12mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 06/07/2016 following an order made on 26/06/2016