126mm Ecotherm Eco Deck Flat Roof Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£88.33Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £78.20 Ex VAT
Comprising a fibre free polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with tough, exterior grade plywood used as pre-insulated foil-backed thermal insulating decking for flat roofs. It is ready to fix and finish using basic tools and traditional roofing techniques.
- Eco-deck is zero ODP
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging is required
- Creates roof constructions without the need for cross ventilation of the roof void
- Manufactured with tough, grade 3 OSB
- Moisture resistant
- Vapour resistant
- Thermal conductivity of foam 0.022W/mK
- Thermal conductivity of OSB 0.14W/mK
Consideration should be given to BS 5250: 2002 Code of Practice for control of condensation in buildings and BS 6229: 2003 Code of Practice for flat roofs with continuously supported coverings. PIR foam is produced according to BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulating products for buildings-Factory made rigid polyurethane foam products specification. Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 07/4487, OSB Grade 3 is FSC Certified.
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 126mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.