10mm Cemboard General Purpose Cement Board 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 42£20.95Ex VAT
- 43 & Over £18.85 Ex VAT
Cemboard is a rigid, medium density, high-performance cement building particle board, that offers great strength and stability. It is used primarily as an external sheathing board.
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Good water repellence
- Improved fire performance over timber products
- High impact resistance
Cemboard can be cut, drilled and nailed. We recommend the use of a poly crystalline diamond blade with flat teeth when cutting Cemboard to avoid excessive wear on unsuitable cutting blades.
Normal Density : 1250 - 1300kg/m3
Bending Strength : 9.0Mpa
Thermal Conductivity : 0.26W/mk
Moisture Content : 9% ± 3%
Moisture Movement : 0.15%
Fire Rating : B s1, d0 EN13986
Frost Resistance : 3 Star
Surface Condition : Smooth front and back
Durability : 30 Years
Size : 2400mm x 1200mm
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 10mm|
- Lead time of 2-3 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- For larger and heavier products please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Gabriel G. published 08/08/2020 following an order made on 29/07/2020
Good quality best prices fast delivery. All good. I'm very happy.
Anonymous customer published 11/11/2019 following an order made on 04/11/2019
Product as advertised and priced lower than other competitors.
Anonymous customer published 14/03/2018 following an order made on 03/03/2018
Anonymous customer published 05/07/2017 following an order made on 25/06/2017
Best use for dormer window sides.