This Guided Profiler is ideal for use with router mounted above or below a table when following a template, also for profiling and rebating applications only. Excellent for template making. Do not use for plunge cutting and grooving. Please note that a 3mm maximum overlap should be left before trimming.
- Use with router mounted above or below a table when following a template
- For profiling and rebating applications only
- Ideal for template making
- Not for plunge cutting/grooving
- A 3mm maximum overlap should be left before trimming
- 12.7mm diameter
- 25.4mm cut
- 1/4'' shank diameter
- Products 46/910, 46/911 and 46/91 have a shorter cutter length for use on thin boards
- Products 46/900 and 46/902 have double bearings for stability
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||12.7mm Dia x 25.4mm Cut|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!