This Guided Profiler is ideal for use with router mounted above or below a table when following a template, also for profiling and rebating applications only. Excellent for template making. Do not use for plunge cutting and grooving. Please note that a 3mm maximum overlap should be left before trimming.
- Use with router mounted above or below a table when following a template
- For profiling and rebating applications only
- Ideal for template making
- Not for plunge cutting/grooving
- A 3mm maximum overlap should be left before trimming
- 15.9mm diameter
- 19.1mm cut
- 1/4'' shank
- 90° angle
- Products 46/910, 46/911 and 46/91 have a shorter cutter length for use on thin boards
- Products 46/900 and 46/902 have double bearings for stability
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||15.9mm Dia x 19mm Cut|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!