The Stanley ® offset aviation snips are highly durable and effective. The shears are proficient for cutting aluminium, UPVC, wire mesh, leather copper and plastic. The serrated cutting edges prevent slipping during application and the double pivot action enables high cutting power. The durable body is derived from forged alloy steel, ensuring solidity and strength. The Bi-material handles and one handed automatic latch release allows the user to cut with, safety, ease and efficiency.
- Suitable for cutting aluminium, UPVC, wire mesh, leather copper and plastic.
- Serrated cutting edges prevent slippage when cutting.
- Made from forged alloy steel for strength and durability.
- Double pivot action for high cutting power.
- One handed automatic latch release.
- Bi-material easy grip handles.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!