Stabila Rec300 Digital Receiver To Suit Lar200 & Lar250 is a series of digitally displayed signals quantifying your distance from the reference height, indicating whether you are too high or low. Arrows, point in the direction of and intuitively guide you towards grade. Two sensitivity levels enable ease of use and avoid specific positioning over longer or shorter distances. The instrument maintains two volume levels, applicable when the acoustic signals are switched on. This digital receiver is highly durable, as it passes a drop test of 10'.
- Two displays: front and rear
- Water and dust-proof to IP67
- 70- hour operating life with 2 x LR 6/AA alkali batteries
- Automatic switching off (after 30 minutes plus signal)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Digital display
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!