Quick-Step Paintable Skirting Board Cover 2.4m is adjustable to the height of your existing skirting board and can be painted, finished with a Quick-Step laminate tape to match the design of your floor, or left white as supplied.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
Questions & Answers
- From Colin at 26/01/2016 17:30
- Hi the pipes I need to conceal are 20cm from floor, would this skirting board cover fit over it ok??
- Hello, I'm afraid not. The skirting has a height range of 68mm-127mm. Regards,
- From Katy at 08/08/2016 09:24
- how do you finish the end of this where it meets a door architrave (which is same depth as current skirting) ?
- Hello Katy,
There are a few ways in order for you to finish this. Now because the architrave is the same as the skirting you can but the architrave and the skirting at a 45 degree angle and join the two together. This is a more advanced way. Or you can straight cut the architrave to the skirting and simple slot the skirting in. this may leave a little gap where the architrave and skiting meet but it should be barely noticeable.
However first you should speak to whomever is doing the work and they will tell you which way is suitable as we are no able to see the project so the answers given are still very general.