PlasCrete Plasfloor Universal Floor Levelling Compound is for use in general light traffic areas prior to the installation of new floor coverings. PlasCrete Plasfloor is a low odour product for use over a wide range of absorbent subfloor types including plywood, cement screed and concrete. PlasCrete Plasfloor can also be used over non-absorbent subfloors such as terrazzo, granolithic, polyurethane resins, ceramics and quarry tiles.
- Self levelling and smoothing
- Light to medium traffic areas
- Interior applications
- Can be used as a wearing surface
- Walk on hard from 3 hours
- Super flow technology
- Easy to mix
- Low odour
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
Questions & Answers
- From Susumu at 10/11/2016 08:38
- Can be used as a final wear surface for light duty industrial floors?
- Hello Susumu,
This product can not be used as a final surface wear. You will need to apply a vinyl or polished concrete finish as the top level finish for the industrial floor.
The E-Commerce Team