The Paslode IM360Ci Cordless Framing Nailer features advanced technology start and go, one touch fuel and battery indication along with great power to weight ratio. Paslode IM360Ci Framing Nailers are ideal for all timber to timber first fix applications.
- Start & Go - Innovative movement senor means no battery discharge when not in use
- Fuel & Battery Gauge - Easy, fast control of your battery and fuel cell levels, never be out of power on site as the tool alerts you when your down to the last 300 shots
- Best Power to Weight Ratio - The IM360Ci provides the best ratio on the market, resulting in less user fatigue allowing you to work longer
- Aggressive Probe - Allows you to get in to tighter angles for easier and more convenient working
- Quick Charge Battery - provides up to 7500 shots per full charge (1 Hour)
- Weight : 3.8Kg
- Power : 105J
- Nail Range : 50 - 90mm
- Cycle Rate : 2 - 3 nails / second
- Maximum Cycle : 1000 nails / hour - 4000 nails / day
- Fuel Cell : 1250 shots at -5°C
- Battery : Lithium 1,25Ah (Up to 7500 shots)
- Charger : 1 hour max charge
- Magazine : Standard - 47 nails / Long - 85 nails
- IM360Ci Nailer, lightweight carry case, lithium battery and charger, allen key and accessories
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!