Osmo Wood Protector Clear 750ml is a highly effective water repellent wood primer, ideal for protection of wooden surfaces indoors and outdoors. It is based on natural oils and waxes and produced entirely without biocides, therefore not posing any health risks to humans, animals or plants. Osmo Wood Protector is thin bodied which means it can also be applied by dipping. It requires a finishing coat within approx. one week after application.
- Ready to use on a smooth sanded timber
- Easy to apply with a brush or by dipping
- Ideal to use as a base coat for all joinery in rooms prone to moisture
- Natural oils and waxes sink deep into the wood, keeping it elastic and preventing it from getting dry and brittle
- Allows moisture to evaporate from the wood, leading to reduced swelling and shrinking
- Compatible with all commonly used glues and putties (except products containing silicone)
- Environmentally friendly
- Application quantity 120-160 ml/ 1m2
- Number of applications required: 1 plus a finishing coat
- Drying time: approx. 36 hours before application of finishing coat
- Not suitable to use in conjunction with water-based stains
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 1
Average rating : 5 /5
Goes on really well..