Osmo Wash & Care Cleaner 1L is a concentrate cleaner, especially designed for wooden floors treated with Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil. Its regular use helps to replenish and restore the hardwax oil layer on the wood and prolongs the need for re-application of the finish.
- Based on natural products, solvent free
- Highly effective for quick, easy and thorough cleaning
- Wood surface must be dust-free and dry
- Should be applied with a damp, well wrung-out mop
- Water-soluble ingredients reduce the formation of streaks
- Coverage: 1 closing cap per one litre of water
- For occasional intensive cleaning mixing can be raised to 1:1 ratio
- Completely biodegradable and environmentally friendly
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 1
Average rating : 5 /5
Meets my expectations. Very good price
Not tried it yet, but generally find Osmo products very good.
Works well, I'd recommend it
Good clean and feed of wooden floor
Worth the high price
bought it under recommendation to remove greasy hand marks off oak doors but it doesn't make a lot of difference, very good for cleaning wooden floors though.
I use osmo products regularly and am satisfied
it does the job
The best for waxed and oiled wooden floors
Superb treatment for oiled oak flooring. Would strongly recommend.
Wonderful stuff. Keeps my floor looking great.
Leaves a great sheen on oiled wood helping to build a lovely patina at the same time as cleaning.
Excellent delivery service.
It is the only product which I know is suitable for washing our oak floors which have been treated with Osmacoat.
Does the job perfectly