Osmo Top Oil Clear Satin Matt 500ml is a natural hardwax oil finish, designed to create a highly durable and liquid repellent micro-porous surface. It is ideal for wooden kitchen worktops and general interior joinery such as table tops and furniture. The surface will be protected against common household spillages such as wine, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. This product can be applied either as a stand-alone finish or as a top coat over coloured wood stains such as Osmo Polyx Tints.
- Ready to use on a smooth sanded timber
- Easy to apply with no primer required
- Natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even colouring and the most natural looking finish
- Stain resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-proof
- When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals and plants
- Environment friendly with low-VOC content
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Number of coats required: 2-3 coats
- Coverage: approx 24m2 per litre, per coat
- Drying time: 8-10 hrs per coat
- To be applied in thin coats with a cloth
- Easy to maintain finish allowing for future spot repairs
- Also available in Matt
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 4
Average rating : 4.8 /5
Excellent product when you eventually receive it from Builder Depot
Exactly what I wanted. Easy to use and great result
Used previously, excellent product!