Osmo Polyx Tints Hardwax Oil Black 2.5L is a tinted finish suitable for all types of wood flooring and other elements of interior joinery. It allows you to achieve a colour-washed effect with ease, whilst protecting the timber with the unique combination of natural oils and waxes. If a more intense colour tone is required a second coat can be applied (maximum two coats). When finishing wooden floors, only 1 coat of Osmo Polyx Tints may be applied and once dried thoroughly a top coat of clear Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil is required.
- Ready to use on a smooth sanded timber
- Easy to apply with no primer required
- Natural vegetable oils and waxes create a highly durable micro-porous surface
- Dirt resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-proof
- Environment friendly with low-VOC content
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Coverage: approx 30m2 per litre, per coat
- Drying time: up to 24hrs per coat
- To be applied in thin coats with a roller, brush or a cloth
- Easy to maintain finish allowing for future spot repairs without sanding
- Also available in White, Graphite, Terra and Amber
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!