Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil Clear Matt 750ml is a professional finish suitable for all types of wood flooring and other elements of interior joinery. This clear finish combines the benefits of natural oils and waxes in one product - the oils sink into the wood protecting it from inside, while the waxes create a highly durable micro-porous surface, which is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- Ready to use on a smooth sanded timber
- Easy to apply with no base coat required
- Natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even colouring and the most natural looking finish
- Dirt resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-proof
- Environment friendly with low-VOC content
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Coverage: 24m2 per litre, per coat
- Number of coats required: 2 coats
- Drying time: 8-10 hours between coats
- To be applied in thin coats with a roller, brush or a floor applicator
- Easy to maintain finish allowing for future spot repairs without sanding
- Also available in Glossy and Satin Matt finishes
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 2
Average rating : 5 /5
I have used this product on all my windows which are oak. it is easy to use and gives a great finish.
On our 3rd can.