Osmo Gap Sealer 310ml in Dark Oak is a high quality, one component, flexible sealant that has plasto-elastic qualities. It is acrylic based and suitable for internal projects only. Can be used for filling, fixing and repairing all manner of splits and gaps as well as sealing and filling joints on both finished and unfinished wood flooring, skirting and door thresholds.
- For filling and repairing splits, gaps and joints on finished and unfinished wood flooring
- Can be treated with Osmo finishes after 1 hour
- Permanently water repellent after curing
- Resistant to air conditions, stays elastic
- Easy to apply
- Can be sanded after curing, usually 24 hours
- Based on 3mm gaps a 310ml tube will fill in excess of 30 linear metres
- Drying time: 1 hour
- Dark Oak
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Drying Time||Touch Dry In 1 - 2 Hours|
|EDP code||RAL 8024|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!