Osmo Door Oil Satin 1L is a clear finish designed to provide maximum protection of internal wooden doors and joinery. It combines the benefits of natural oils and waxes in one product - the oils sink into the wood protecting it from inside, while the waxes create a highly durable micro-porous surface, which is practical and easy to maintain. This product allows moisture to evaporate from the wood, leading to reduced swelling and shrinking. Suitable for solid unfinished internal doors.
- Ready to use and easy to apply with no primer required
- Natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even colouring and a smooth surface
- Dirt resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-proof
- Environment friendly with low-VOC content
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Coverage: 24m2 per litre, per coat
- Number of coats required: 2 coats
- Drying time: 8-10 hours between coats
- To be applied in thin coats with a roller or a brush
- Easy to maintain finish allowing for future spot repairs without sanding
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!
Number of reviews : 1
Average rating : 5 /5
Great to use
Lovely finish - very happy with this product and would defo use again on oak doors (If I ever move house!)
Very good for the messina door I had purchase from yourselves. It's good that the products you sell are of good quality. I'm a happy customer
managed to coat 6 doors twice on 1 litre. Transformed the look of the door!
Marvelous product. Came recommended from the manufacturer of my doors. Easy to apply and gives a nice satin finish. Expensive, but a little goes a long way.