MK Sentry 80Amp RCD Double Pole 2 Module 30mA Trip is designed to meet most residential, commercial and light industrial requirements
- When in the OFF position a contact gap of 4mm is present, enabling Sentry RCDs to be used as isolating switches where appropriate
- Positive indication of the opening of the contacts is only given when the legend 'OFF-O' can be seen on the RCD dolly
- The operating dolly may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate, i.e. the RCD is 'trip-free' - it is not possible to hold the contacts closed when a fault condition exists
- All Sentry RCDs incorporate a filtering device to provide protection against transient surges in the supply to the unit, thus reducing the occurrence of nuisance tripping
- Offers a high degree of protection against electrocution
- Complies with 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation requirements
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Size||86 x 36 x 75mm|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!