MK Sentry 32Amp MCB Single Pole Type C are of the thermo-magnetic, current limiting type
- The magnetic operating limits are between 5 and 10 times the current rating of the MCB, ie a 32Amp MCB will run between 160Amp and 320Amp in an over-current situation for a limited period of time
- Switch mid-trip position indicates fault
- Positive contact status indication
- Offers a high degree of protection against electrocution
- The operating dolly may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate. The contacts themselves are manufactured from carefully chosen materials, selected specifically for their low electrical resistance and low propensity to weld under fault conditions
- When the green portion of the dolly is visible, then a contact gap of 4 mm has been achieved
- Type C devices are capable of supplying the majority of inductive and capacitive loads such as motors, transformers and tungsten or fluorescent lighting
- Sentry MCBs fully comply with the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (5188.8.131.52 and 5184.108.40.206)
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Pole Type||Single Pole|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!