MK Sentry 10Amp MCB Single Pole Type B detects over currents due to both overload and fault currents
- The current carrying capacity of the cable should always exceed the current rating of the MCB to prevent damage
- All Sentry MCBs have a short circuit breaking capacity of 6KA
- The operating dolly may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate
- When the green portion of the dolly is visible, then a contact gap of 4 mm has been achieved. Sentry MCBs may therefore be used as single pole isolating switches where appropriate
- Suitable for installation in Sentry Consumer Units and two or four module enclosures
- Positive contact status indication in accordance with 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (5188.8.131.52 and 5184.108.40.206)
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
|Pole Type||Single Pole|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!