Heatrae Sadia’s Megaflo Eco continues to lead the unvented cylinder market through its unique patented internal floating baffle expansion system, performance, reliability and its service backup. Unvented water heating is the fastest growing sector of the UK market, led by Heatrae Sadia’s Megaflo eco. Unvented systems are fed directly from the cold water mains supply and offer a number of benefits compared to conventional systems. Higher pressure and flow rates at all hot taps, balanced hot and cold water supplies, no special taps required. Megaflo eco units are designed and manufactured to a very high quality using the latest manufacturing techniques. They boast numerous innovative features designed to ensure high levels of operating efficiency. The combination of its lightweight and very strong construction makes Megaflo eco easier to handle on site. Every unit is pressure tested in the factory to 15 bar - five times the normal operating pressure - making Megaflo eco suitable for all domestic applications and a wide range of commercial applications.
- Pressure tested to 15bar
- Patented cold water diffuser
- Integral feet
- Insulated with 100% CFC-free polyurethane to minimise heat loss
- Internal air gap to accommodate expanded water
- Titanium elements as standard on all direct models.
- Safety controls
- Indirect thermal controls
- Wiring centre for indirect controls
- Primary heating coil for use with indirect systems
- Grommets on indirect pipework
- Complete with a drain valve
- 22mm compression / 3/4’‘ BSP hot water outlet.
- Cylinder manufactured from top grade Duplex stainless steel - specially selected for its high strength and resistance to stress and crevice corrosion.
- 22mm compression / 3/4’‘ BSP cold water inlet.
- 22mm compression / 3/4’‘ BSP primary flow.
- 22mm compression / 3/4’‘ BSP primary return.
- Long-life 3kW Superloy 825 immersion heater.
- 1/2’‘ temperature and pressure relief valve with innovative insulation casing, operating at 90° C / 10 bar.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!