Manrose External Square Louvred Wall Grille With 150mm (6'') Round Spigot. The 150mm round system is used for long duct runs where space is unrestricted and suitable for refurbishment or horizontal duct runs in roof and ceiling voids, particularly for use in kitchens, commercial and whole house applications, combined with high power extraction fans or cooker hoods (up to 1,000m3/hr), stack ventilation and air conditioning systems. Louvred grilles can be used for air replacement, for extract purposes and as an external louvre (covering grille) fixed to outside of exterior wall to provide external termination and air intake.
- Fits into 150mm (6'') Round Pipe Ducting to provide external termination and excellent airflow.
- For use with the 150mm (6'') Round Pipe Ducting systems.
- Dimensions: 180mm x 180mm / 150mm (6'').
- Connector type: Round spigot - male fitting - 150mm outer diameter.
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Free area: 16,500mm2.
- Suitable for use with gas appliances.
- Simple and easy fit - push-fit connections for quick installation.
- 4 pre-drilled fixing holes.
- Surface mounted.
- Material: Polystyrene, UV stable materials to reduce colour fade.
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!