Lumberjack M.B Flooring Primer 5L is a one part, moisture cure polyurethane liquid resin designed for treating concrete floors prior to laying wooden flooring. It is particularly useful for blocking capillary dampness in screeds when the residual moisture content is above that recommended for laying wooden floors (normally above 2.5% as measured by a carbide hygrometer). It will improve adhesion to difficult substrates such as floors and holes in concrete floors.
- Designed for treating concrete floors prior to laying wooden flooring
- Blocks moisture in damp screeds
- Acts as a primer for dusty screeds
- Helps bind the surface of weak screeds
- Forms an excellent patching mortar
|Unit Of Sale||Each|
You must be logged in to post a question.
No comments just yet - be the first!